The Times Nero Tried To Kill His Mother (And The One Time He Succeeded)

A portrait depicting the Roman Emperor Nero looking over the corpse of his mother, Agrippina The Younger.

I've always found stories about the Ancient Roman Empire to be fascinating. The people, the places, the events, etc. almost read off like a modern day soap opera or television show. It's hard to believe some of these things really happened (some of them actually didn't, but were rather the product of the ancient writer's very creative imaginations. For example: Caligula appointing a horse to consulship? Yeah, that didn't happen) and terrifying to think about actually living through them. The story about the Emperor Nero and his mother, Agrippina, is one of my favorites, so much so I actually wrote a play about it.

Nero and Agrippina have one of the most interesting, complex and twisted mother/son relationships not just in Rome but in history. Their success in the empire were so intertwined with one another, that it was only natural that at some point or another one would see the other as a threat to their power that needed to be eliminated if they wished to retain it. Agrippina, perhaps, recognized that first, though as opposed to elimination she attempted to, instead, manipulate her son into doing her bidding, as she had done successfully so often in the past, not just with him, but also with many, many others in her life. Nero, however, sought to kill.  

The leads: the Emperor Nero and his mother, Agrippina, circa 54-59 A.D.

A little history is necessary to understand just exactly why Nero sought to kill his mother. Agrippina the Younger was born a scion of Rome's most notable dynasty, the House of the Julio-Claudians, the first emperors who ruled Rome, as the daughter of the legendary general Germanicus and the intelligent Agrippina the Elder, a granddaughter of the Emperor Augustus. Her brother was the Emperor Caligula, and it was rumored that the two were lovers (it is likely that George RR Martin drew inspiration for the relationship between Cersei and Jaime Lannister on Game of Thrones from these two); however, ultimately, Agrippina ended up marrying a Roman nobleman and having one single son, Nero. Since she was a little girl, fate had always dealt Agrippina several hands of bad luck, though she always managed to come out on top, largely due to her ambition, cunningness and wit. She was far more intelligent than the men around her, especially those in-charge, and had long-since had a desire for power. Agrippina had a particular knack for long-term planning, managing to plot the downfall of the current empress, Messalinna (although it wasn't particularly hard), seduce the Emperor Claudius, who happened to be her uncle, into marrying her, arrange for Nero to replace Claudius's son, Britannicus, as his heir, and then poison Claudius with mushrooms allowing for both her and Nero to take over complete control.

Not bad for someone who lived in a time where women weren't seen having any value other than for sex and alliance marriages.

Gone but not forgotten: (L to R) Emperor Caligula, brother and lover of Agrippina the Younger; Emperor Claudius, second husband of Agrippina; Britannicus, son of Claudius. 

Simply put, it's fair to say that Agrippina practically handed her son the throne, and she most certainly viewed it that way. Nero didn't seem to mind much at first, being caught up in the glory and wealth that being emperor brought him, though he quickly found his mother to be domineering and intrusive, particularly with regards to his love life. It's unlikely Nero hadn't felt this way before about his mother, though now he could actually do something about it. He stopped listening to her and, for a time, banished her to her villa in Antium, outside of Rome. In retaliation, Agrippina started spreading rumors around that Claudius had been poisoned and that Britannicus was the rightful Emperor of Rome, not Nero. Agrippina had extreme amounts of influence in the Roman Empire (the Praetorian Guard, the soldiers assigned to protect the Emperor of Rome, all remained loyal to her in honor of her beloved father's memory), and so when people started to listen to her, Nero had Britannicus poisoned before anything could be done about it.


The supporting players: (L to R) Seneca The Younger, advisor to the emperor; Poppaea Sabina, Nero's mistress; Octavia, daughter of late Emperor Claudius, wife of Nero. 

One of the guiding voices behind Nero's ultimate decision to kill his mother was his mistress, Poppaea Sabina (whose mother, interestingly enough, had met her demise via suicide at the behest of Claudius's wife, Messalina. Everyone's connected in Rome), who demanded that Nero step up to his mother by divorcing his wife, and stepsister, Octavia, who Agrippina kept around because of her political advantages, and marry her, instead. Poppaea ignored the fact that she herself was already married, as well, to future Roman Emperor Otho. Nero banished her from the city several times, though ultimately his decision to have her killed was prompted when word was brought to him that his mother plotted to overthrow him and instill her lover, Rubellius Plautus, as emperor. This appeared in the form of noblewoman Julia Silana, who accused Agrippina of, shockingly, plotting. Enraged that his mother was, once again, misbehaving, Nero was reminded by his chief advisors, Seneca the Younger and Burrus, both, at one time, rumored lovers of Agrippina, that he could not very well kill a woman for a crime without offering her the chance of a defense, especially if she happened to be the Empress of Rome. However, when given the chance, Agrippina refused to offer an explanation, instead lambasting the accusations, demanding to see her son, and arranging for her enemies to be exiled and her allies to be rewarded. All of these things she accomplished successfully.

But it did not matter. The seed had been planted. Nero wanted his mother dead, and there was no stopping him. It is here that the accounts of what happened get a little mixed, though one thing remains clear: Nero tried many times to kill his mother, but, the fact-of-the-matter is, Agrippina the Younger was one incredibly challenging woman to kill.

According to Suetonius, Nero and his advisors attempted three times to poison her, however, Agrippina had long since anticipated that one of her enemies would try just that, so for years she'd been building an immune system to the poisons by drinking antidotes. He then claims he tried to crush her by having the ceiling of the bedroom at her villa collapse while she slept below, but the attempt failed. Tacitus does not mention that, however, both are clear that Nero tried to drown her by putting her on a ship designed to sink while out at sea. The event was a dinner at Nero's villa in the popular seaside resort Baiae; Agrippina had been warned earlier that evening by one of her attendants that the entire night was a plot set by her son to kill her, though Nero played the part of a loving and devoted son that night so well, Agrippina convinced herself it couldn't be real, even when he presented her with a brand-new ship as a present that evening, which her attendant had told her earlier was part of the plot. Nevertheless Agrippina and her entourage boarded the vessel, leaving immediately after dinner, fully convinced there was no plot because, before she'd left, Nero had hugged and kissed her, a rare and surprising occurrence considering the rough patch they'd been going through. Supposedly the waters were particularly peaceful that night.

At Baiae by Frederick Pepys Cockerell.
Into the silent blackness of night the vessel sailed away, while onboard, in their suite, Agrippina and her entourage lounged about, with one woman, Acerronia, perhaps one of the empress's few friends, congratulating her on restored position within the emperor's favor. Suddenly, without warning, the roof fell in, crushing and killing the third woman in the room, Crepereius Gallus. Agrippina and Acerronia only survived because the canopy of the bed they were both sitting was strong enough to resist the pressure. The ceiling was made of lead and was intended to sink the boat, however it failed. What happened next the ancient writers differ on. According to Suetonius, a second ship, sent by Nero, rammed into the boat, finally sinking it, while Tacitus claims the crew members sank the boat themselves by capsizing it, though in the general confusion of things, not everyone seemed to be on the same page. While some sailors threw their weight on one side to tip the vessel over, others ran to the opposite side to balance it out, creating the perfect opportunity for Agrippina and Acerronia to slip gently into the water undetected. Once in the water, however, Acerronia started to cry out ‘I am Agrippina! Help, help the emperor’s mother!’ in hopes that she would be rescued; she was promptly struck with oars and killed by the surviving crew members, who were floating on a raft.

Agrippina, watching the events go down, remained silent and, with a wounded shoulder, managed to swim through the waves and away from the wreckage, eventually finding some fishing boats who promptly rescued the empress and returned her to her villa.

Even though she was wounded, Agrippina the Younger managed to swim through the icy waters to safety. Talk about determination. 
It didn't take long for Agrippina to put two-and-two together, though she decided that her best bet was to feign ignorance and act as if she knew nothing of Nero's plot. She sent a messenger to the palace to inform her son that, miraculously, she had just survived a shipwreck, though he needn't bother to come visit her. She needed to time to heal. . . and plot.

By this time Nero had been informed that somehow his mother had managed to survive it all. Instantly he became plagued with terror and fear. "She may arm her slaves! She may whip up the army, or gain access to the senate or Assembly, and incriminate me for wrecking and wounding her and killing her friends! What can I do to save myself?" Nero cried, and, after summoning Seneca and Burrus, they tried to decide what to do. An initial plan of having the Praetorian Guard assassinate her by Seneca was shot down after Burrus explained that the Guard was incredibly loyal to the memory of Germanicus, and would never kill his daughter. Eventually, it was decided that an assassin would be sent to Agrippina's villa and her death would be staged as a suicide.

When the assassins arrived at the empress's villa, a crowd of admirers, having heard of Agrippina's near-death experience, had formed, and the men made their way through and into the house, where they arrested every slave in their path till they came upon Agrippina's bedroom. "If you have come to visit me,"  she said as they entered the room, "you can report that I am better. But if you are assassins, I know my son is not responsible. He did not order his mother’s death." They struck her on the head and knocked her to the floor, but before they could finish her off she cried her final words: "strike me hear!" she said, pointing to her stomach. "Smite my womb!" If Nero was to kill his mother, the fatal blow should be dealt in the spot where he was created.

Nero inspected his mother's body before she was cremated, perhaps to fully convince himself that she was truly dead, during which he praised her beauty and her figure (sickening as it is, it was rumored that Agrippina, when she felt her influence on her son had first begin to wane, had offered him sex as a way of restoring her control, though I'm not sure how much I believe that). Her body was burned that night on a dining couch.

Agrippina The Younger.
Interestingly, long before any of this, even before she'd married Claudius, shortly after Nero had been born, Agrippina had visited an astrologer asking if one day her son would be emperor. After a few moments, the astrologer replied gravely that yes, Nero would rule Rome one day, but that he would also be responsible for her death.

Her reply: "Let him kill me – provided he becomes emperor!"

The Remorse of Nero by John William Waterhouse, 1878.

Sources:
Suetonius 
Tacitus 

Comments

  1. WOW! That was really cool info. You are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let him kill me, provided that he becomes emperor." Wow lady ambitious much? this is very interesting I would've inspected her too after all the struggle to rid of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Can't still believe that i got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr vincent who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr vincent send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr vincent , I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr vincent did it for me, contact him dr.vincentherbalhome6@gmail.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2349159559277 .

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no problem without a solution, And today God has used a Dr. Oriane to solve my own problem with his herbal medicine, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus 2 years ago, and i was told it has no cure that i have told me taking drugs, this break my heart because i hate drugs, this made me started looking for ways and means to get this virus out of my body, and i started making research and one day i came across a man who was sharing testimony how Dr. Oriane Cure him and his wife from Herpes Virus, hearing this news Gladys my heart and i quickly collected the contact of the doctor he posted and message him, and after telling him all my problems he said he can help me and told me the cost of the medicine and said i will have to pay for the delivery first that when i receive the medicine before i will pay for the medicine and then i send him my address. This makes it two weeks now that I have finished taking his treatment and have done 3 different tests and all came out negative and i'm now living a normal life free from drugs. You can also contact this Doctor for any health issues or challenges for solution. Here is his contactEmail Address: droriane6@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349031652461  Congratulations as you find solutions to all your health problems.      

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew people still have powers and could make things happened. My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Ogudugu that he can bring back lover within two days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 2 days my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through. He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Ogudugu for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest here is his email address: greatogudugu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally I am free from herpes virus, with the help of Dr.Omola pure herbs, This Virus appeared at the age of 29, with no hope of a cure from the hospitals i have went to, I thought my life have come to an end, until a Facebook friend of mine told me about Dr. Omola who treats all Kinds of diseases including Herpes, I contacted him via his email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com, I explain everything to him so he ask for my home address, after telling me the cost of the herbal medicine so we agree at a particular price, he prepare the herbs and make delivery to me via FedEx delivery service they deliver the herbs to my door step, I drink the herbs as him instructed, I went for test in 3 different hospital and it was negative, today I'm free from herpes virus.
    You should try Dr.omola herbs I'm not the first person to be cured with his herbs there are different testimony about this herbal doctor, your case can not be different, here is his WhatsApp No +2348118116254 email: dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Kham from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Kham. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348159922297 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at [ dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com ] whatsapp him on +2348159922297 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS     

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OKONKWO.Email okonkwosolutionplace@gmail.com this great herbal doctor via Whatsapp him on +1561 240 3570
    text him on +1 561 240 3570 HE CAN ALSO HELPS WITH SOME OTHER ISSUES SUCH AS

    HIGH BLOOD PREAURE
    FIBROID DISEASES
    LOW SPERM COUNT.
    WEAK ERECTION.
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA..
    Email; okonkwosolutionplace@gmail.com
    Whatsapp him on +1561 240 3570
    text him on +1 561 240 3570
    https://fb.me/curefordeadlydideases

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!!!
    How are you doing today, I guess your are doing well?
    My name is Victoria, i was diagnosed of multiple diseases, herpes virus was among and i was meant to take drugs as prescribed by the medical doctors. One day, i came across a post on the internet that says, there is a solution to almost all your problems that there is a cure for herpes Virus then i tried it and it work perfectly. Contact the Doctor so that you can differentiate between Doctors.
    E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@yahoo.com E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@gmail.com Call or whatsApp: +2348109528419

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!!!
    How are you doing today, I guess your are doing well?
    My name is Victoria, i was diagnosed of multiple diseases, herpes virus was among and i was meant to take drugs as prescribed by the medical doctors. One day, i came across a post on the internet that says, there is a solution to almost all your problems that there is a cure for herpes Virus then i tried it and it work perfectly. Contact the Doctor so that you can differentiate between Doctors.
    E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@yahoo.com E-mail: adeolasolutioncentre@gmail.com Call or whatsApp: +2348109528419

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just experienced the wonders of DR IYOHA herbs. God will continue to bless you DR IYOHA more abundantly for the good work you are doing in people's life by curing them from different types of diseases and viruses. I will keep on testifying about your good work. I was diagnosed with herpes 2 years ago and my doctor told me that there is no cure. I did not believe him and I keep my faith up hoping that one day I will be cured from this horrible virus. One day i saw a post on HIV forum about a herbal doctor called DR IYOHA on how he cure people from diseases with his herbs and i quickly contact DR IYOHA on his email and explain my problem to him and he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me and truly he prepared the cure and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to take it. After 3 weeks of taking the herbal cure, I went to my doctor for checkup and my results showed a Negative and my doctor told me that there is no trace of herpes in my body and the virus is completely gone from my body. Everybody at the clinic rejoices with me and they all ask for DR IYOHA contact. You can contact DR IYOHA on his email: dr.iyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or whatsApp him on +1 8572288347 or call / text him : +1 407 337 9869. Contact DR IYOHA today to get the cure for your disease/virus.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is no problem without a solution, And today God has used a Dr. Oriane to solve my own problem with his herbal medicine, i was diagnosed with Herpes virus 2 years ago, and i was told it has no cure that i have told me taking drugs, this break my heart because i hate drugs, this made me startedA looking for ways and means to get this virus out of my body, and i started making research and one day i came across a man who was sharing testimony how Dr. Oriane Cure him and his wife from Herpes Virus, hearing this news Gladys my heart and i quickly collected the contact of the doctor he posted and message him, and after telling him all my problems he said he can help me and told me the cost of the medicine and said i will have to pay for the delivery first that when i receive the medicine before i will pay for the medicine and then i send him my address. This makes it two weeks now that I have finished taking his treatment and have done 3 different tests and all came out negative and i'm now living a normal life free from drugs. You can also contact this Doctor for any health issues or challenges for solution. Here is his contactEmail Address: droriane6@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349031652461  Congratulations as you find solutions to all your health problems.      

    ReplyDelete
  15. Advice to save your marriage and get your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend back ,contact ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2347059387282 for Urgent effective love Spell to get ex lover back or save you marriage fast and his result is 100% guarantee.

    I want to give thanks to Dr Ogaga for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles, I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, rather them to get in contact with Dr Ogaga . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. Dr Ogaga make him to realize how much we love and need each other. This man is for REAL and for good, he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well, in our love life. Contact Dr Ogaga

    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +2347059387282

    Email: ogagaspellcastertemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good day everyone, If getting cancer cured was that easy then why do a lot of people still suffer from cancer?. i was diagnosed of herpes back in 2020 and i was also told it has no cure, i have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication, and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found Dr. Aluya and i discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people, , we talked on his email and i confirmed he was genuine, i did all what he told me to do, i received the medicine, used it as he has prescribed, and glory be to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it. Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER, doctors might tell you there is no cure but WITH HERBAL MEDICATION THERE IS A CURE and if you need it contact him , via on: draluyasolutions@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day everyone, If getting herpes cure was that easy then why do a lot of people still suffer from herpes?. i was diagnosed of herpes back in 2015 and i was also told it has no cure, i have been leaving with it since then, but i kept praying and doing everything possible to get cured, so i never stopped doing research about finding a cure, i came across testimonies about people getting cured through herbal medication, and i have always believe in herbs and its medical properties, after doing so many research about it i found Dr. Oriane and i discovered he was a professional in herbal medication and he has also helped many people, , we talked on his email and i confirmed he was genuine, i did all what he told me to do, i received the medicine, used it as he has prescribed, and glory be to God almighty i am completely cured, i went back to my doctor to confirm it. Do not be deceived THERE IS A CURE FOR HERPES, doctors might tell you there is no cure but WITH HERBAL MEDICATION THERE IS A CURE and if you need it contact him , via on: droriane6@gmail.com 
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  18. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, he never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing him, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, he slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail. com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.  

    ReplyDelete
  19. Man i had mad herpies all over my ass and lips, butt dr long black cox dealt my simplex a blow, thanks lbc, now i can kiss my kids like Nero’s mom’s and not worry about giving the the simplex too...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though DR. ZUMA who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Zuma, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 4 days after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR. ZUMA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa herbal root, you can email him now for your own healing too at: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Maria Cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  21. GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

    I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

    Email: darkwebblankatmcard@gmail.com
    Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock and needed help to make him stop cheating. A friend of mine directed me to this spell caster called Lord Zakuza. I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and did exactly as he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful. You can also need his help for anything and here's his contact information's. Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com and Website: lordzakuzaspells.com or Call/text/WhatsApp this number for urgent response +1 (740) 573-9483.

    ReplyDelete


  23. To all infection,sickness or virus There is always a Herbal Treatment for it.


    Contact me if you suffer from:
    Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) ...
    Chlamydia. ...
    Gonorrhea. ...
    Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) ...
    Genital Warts and Human Papillomavirus (HPV) ...
    Genital Herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2) ...
    Syphilis. ... And Get Healed Naturally With Roots And Herbs.

    WHATSAPP:+2348078793935
    EMAIL: dr.ireneherbalhome@gmail.com
    WEBSITE: http://drireneherbalhomeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello everyone I thought the great spell is not working my wife let me alone with kids and I have no place to find out about were she is, and now has been 2years now when I'm looking for my wife and I know the great spell caster who help me bring back my wife wife the great dr IYASE now I believe it true the great Dr IYASE who help me bring back my family together now and now I'm happy and thank to the great Dr IYASE a African man how really told what I have to do for my family to be together now I'm grateful for the great Dr IYASE you can contact him on VA+235705705226 +255688381932
    Thank for the great Dr IYASE email driyaseherblahome@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had Herpes for 9 months they all tell me there was no cure for me I have go to different hospital I always have same news, I was confused because I feel like ending my life that time thank God I was able to locate Doctor Iyoha who help me I found his email on site how people was writing Good about him I never believe he can really cured me until when I get my test done. I am so happy to tell you this Doctor Iyoha have a herbal cure to Herpes and you can take the medicine according to his instruction you will found out that you will give testimony like me I take his herbal medicine for just 2 week. I am so happy today that I am really free from this sickness here is email him on dr.iyohasolutiontemple@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him now +1(857) 228-8347 or call : +1 407 337 9869 . you can reach him out now

    ReplyDelete
  26. Did you just copy and paste that all?
    if not u deserve an award for biggest written thing in comments.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am here to give my testimony about a doctor who save my life. i was infected with HERPES for than 2 years, I tried different doctors over a period of time but no one work, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR USELU  how he was able to cure someone from HERPES virus with the help of herbal medicine I contacted him and he promised to cure my herpes virus.well i decided to give him a try, DR USELU put his best in it and gave me good and effective result just as he has promised. well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr USELU i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HERPES Negative. You can contact him if you have any kind of sickness like, HERPES, HIV, CANCER, PILE, HEPATITIS, DIABETES, and alot more you can contact him ON Whatsapp (+2347052898482) or Email dr.dr.uselucaregiver@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ehimare a herbal practitioner who helped cured me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ehimare sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ehimare who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ehimare   because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Ehimare   through his email  drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp on +1 (267) 691-1087   He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

    ReplyDelete
  29. My Name is Elena I want to testify of the good work of Lord Zuma who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 4years with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to pleases him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Lord Zuma even when i did not believe i was convinced by my girlfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 2days my lover came asking me to forgive him after giving Lord Zuma the information and the necessary things to carry out the work for me, so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address. spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +1 506 800 1647.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I contacted lord Bubuza when all hope was lost, when no one could help me stop my cheating boyfriend from cheating, He left me for another girl because of this. I love him and didn't want him out of my life so i cried to my friend. she told me how lord Bubuza reunited her and boyfriend with his spell. I immediately contacted Lord Bubuza for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396. He responded and told me not to worry that my boyfriend will come back begging. I did as lord Bubuza instructed and he casted the spell. 14 hours after the spell was casted, I was so surprised when my boyfriend came begging me on his knees. This man save my relationship and we are happily married now. Contact lord Bubuza for help via WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lord Bubuza is like a God on Earth, I have seen and experienced the reason why people call him a God on Earth, I never believed that men like him existed. I contacted lord Bubuza for help via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 to win a lottery after reading different testimonies on the internet on how he predicted lottery winning and gave winning numbers to people to play and they won. He responded and said that he would cast a spell to predict my winning, I provided his requirements and did as he instructed. After casting the spell he gave me some numbers and a lottery website where to play the lottery game. After playing as he instructed I won $781,999,000 Euro. This man has made my life beautiful with his lottery winning number. I have made a vow to myself that I will testify of his miraculous spell for making me a millionaire. Contact lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 or e-mail: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello everyone, Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr.Ayomide a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and i have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ayomide because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr.Ayomide through his email address;ayomideherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call him or WhatsApp him on:+2348062443909 Thank you Dr. Ayomide. Be kind enough to share as you received.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started to circulate all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago I came on search on the internet if I could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search I saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr. Silver and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr. Silver telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr. assured me that I have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if I have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr. Silver (drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com) sir I am indeed grateful for the help I will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address ( drsilverhealingtemple@gmail.com you can contact him also on WhatsApp +2348120513902

    ReplyDelete
  34. I almost lost my life when i found out that my husband was seeing another woman because i couldn't give him a child for 9 years of our marriage. I was heart broken and i began to surf through the internet for a solution and i found out about Lord Kalakuta on an article written by ( Rose ). I contacted Lord Kalakuta via WhatsApp on +17072613058 and i told him all my pains. Lord Kalakuta gave me his word that my husband will be back within 24 hours and that i will be pregnant within a month when my husband is back. I paid the sum of 240 Euro to Lord Kalakuta for some ( Spiritual items ) and i got the result just as he said it and today, i and my husband are back again and unbreakable with our baby girl who we named ( Victory ). You might be going through hell now but i put it to you that it will not last forever for Lord Kalakuta is here to help us all. You can chat up with him on his Email @ kalakutaspellhome@gmail.com for a permanent solution.

    ReplyDelete
  35. If you are suffering from Herpes...I was cured from herpes...contact this herbal doctor today on this Email_______________________________robinsonbuckler [@] yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. My broken relationship is restored, my boyfriend is back and loves me more, thanks to R.buckler11@ Gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  37. QUICK EASY EMERGENCY URGENT LOANS LOAN OFFER EVERYONE APPLY NOW +918929509036 financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Dr. James Eric

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cleanliness Next To Godliness: Joan Crawford's Obsession

Polly Delano, FDR's Eccentric Cousin